What is a fast track settlement? Now that the fast track program is no longer available, how can I settle my claim?

by Kara Dolan-West | Apr 16, 2014 | Workers' Compensation Benefits

, a C240 Settlement Agreement and Application for Approval of Settlement Agreement form must be filed with the Ohio BWC. The parties to the claim – the injured worker, employer, and the BWC – must agree to a sum of money, which the BWC will pay to the injured worker in settlement of the claim. The BWC always acts in the best interest of all parties to establish a fair and equitable settlement. To ensure fairness, the Industrial Commission of Ohio may review settlement within 30 days following the agreement date to ensure that the settlement is fair to all parties.

Contact the Bainbridge Firm to guide you through this process. The Bainbridge Firm can help ensure you receive the fair amount of compensation that you deserve.

Tags: compensation fast track program fast track settlement settle settlement