by Kara Dolan-West | Jun 25, 2014 | Social Security Benefits
- fill out your application so that it clearly demonstrates how you “meet a listing” (or equal a listing) or are not able to perform any work
- gather proper medical evidence to show that you have the medical impairments you claim to have
- request aid from your doctor in a way that will help your case. (Social Security looks for specific terminology; an attorney can make your physician aware of such terminology so that the doctor can use the terminology, if medically appropriate), and
- alert Social Security if yours is a terminal illness case, making it eligible for expedited treatment.
If you would like assistance with your social security claim, please contact The Bainbridge Firm.
- Social Security and Disability Compensation
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- General Information
- Hearing Process
- In the News
- Psychological Conditions
- Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Workers' Compensation in the News
- Workers' Compensation Programs