by Kara Dolan-West | Jun 16, 2014 | Social Security Benefits
While you are working, your earnings will reduce your benefit amount only until you reach your full retirement age. After you reach full retirement age, the Social Security Administration will recalculate your benefit amount to leave out the months when the amount you were receiving was reduced or withheld due to your excess earnings.
If you have questions about social security benefits, contact The Bainbridge Firm. The Bainbridge Firm can aid you in gaining the benefits that you deserve!
- Social Security and Disability Compensation
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- General Information
- Hearing Process
- In the News
- Psychological Conditions
- Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Workers' Compensation in the News
- Workers' Compensation Programs