by Kara Dolan-West | Jul 28, 2014 | Workers' Compensation
Therefore, the economic burden resulting from work-related injuries and diseases shifts from the individual employer or, more often, the injured employee, to the industry as a whole. Employers share the responsibility as a group by contributing to a common fund in accordance with insurance principles, so that no single employer will bear the full cost of injures to its employees.
If you feel that you may have a workers’ compensation claim, please contact The Bainbridge Firm for more information about receiving the benefits you deserve.
- Social Security and Disability Compensation
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- General Information
- Hearing Process
- In the News
- Psychological Conditions
- Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Workers' Compensation in the News
- Workers' Compensation Programs