by Kara Dolan-West | Sep 05, 2014 | Workplace Accidents and Injuries
If the Guard member is found to be an employee of the state, he or she is covered under R.C. § 4123.01, which specifies that members of the militia qualify for maximum benefits under R.C. §§ 4123.01 to 4123.60, 4123.62 to 4123.94, and 4123.99.
If you have been injured while serving as a member of the Ohio National Guard, please contact The Bainbridge Firm for help gaining the compensation you deserve.
- Social Security and Disability Compensation
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- General Information
- Hearing Process
- In the News
- Psychological Conditions
- Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Workers' Compensation in the News
- Workers' Compensation Programs