by Kara Dolan-West | Sep 17, 2014 | General Information
4123.01(C) does provide for a few exclusions, however, which prohibit compensation for situations which would otherwise meet the definition of injury.
The exclusions apply to:
- injuries during an employer-sponsored recreation or fitness activity if the employee has signed a waiver before being injured.
If you believe you have sustained an injury at work, or if you believe you have a pre-existing injury or illness that has been worsened as a result of your employment, contact the Bainbridge Firm for information about receiving the compensation you deserve.
- Social Security and Disability Compensation
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- General Information
- Hearing Process
- In the News
- Psychological Conditions
- Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Workers' Compensation in the News
- Workers' Compensation Programs