by Kara Dolan-West | Sep 22, 2014 | General Information
The purpose of the BWC Order is to:
- Communicate claims decisions in clear common language to the general public;
- Provide due process to all parties of the claim.
A BWC Order is required for all initial claim determinations and some subsequent claims determinations. Multiple initial allowance and denial issues can be addressed on a single Order.
Multiple claims related issues may be addressed on the same Order. The wording of the order should be in a clear, logical manner that can be easily followed and understood by the parties of the claim. The injured worker/injured worker’s authorized representative and the employer/ employer’s authorized representative receive a copy of the order. It is important to note that if any party to the claim disagrees with any part of the decision, an appeal to the BWC order can be filed.
If you need assistance filing an appeal to your BWC Order, please contact the Bainbridge Firm as soon as possible.
- Social Security and Disability Compensation
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- General Information
- Hearing Process
- In the News
- Psychological Conditions
- Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Workers' Compensation in the News
- Workers' Compensation Programs