by Kara Dolan-West | Feb 04, 2015 | Workers' Compensation Benefits
Ohio Constitution Article II, Section 35 provides for the Ohio workers’ compensation system.
Ohio Revised Code, Chapters 4121 and 4123 contain the statutes which govern the Ohio workers’ compensation system. Ohio Administrative Code, Chapters 4121, 4123 and 4125 contain rules the BWC and Industrial Commission adopted which further govern the system.
Courts decisions on workers’ compensation cases apply the law and may affect whether an injured worker receives benefits.
- Social Security and Disability Compensation
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- General Information
- Hearing Process
- In the News
- Psychological Conditions
- Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Workers' Compensation in the News
- Workers' Compensation Programs