by Kara Dolan-West | Mar 07, 2015 | General Information
The Workers’ compensation Act reflected a growing public sentiment that employees should receive compensation for work-related injuries and that compensation should be regarded as a charge upon the business in which the employee worked. Workers’ compensation in the state of Ohio therefore attempts to accommodate the correlative rights and duties of employers and employees.
If you have been injured at work, you may be entilted to workers’ compensation benefits. The Bainbridge Firm, LLC can help you obtain the benefits you are entilted to. Please contact us if you have found yourself injured as a result of your employment.
- Social Security and Disability Compensation
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- General Information
- Hearing Process
- In the News
- Psychological Conditions
- Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Workers' Compensation in the News
- Workers' Compensation Programs