by Kara Dolan-West | Mar 28, 2015 | Hearing Process
Revised Code § 4123.512 provides that the claimant, the employer, or both may appeal a decision of the Industrial Commission to a court of common pleas. Although the Administrator may prosecute an administrative appeal, the Ohio Revised Code does not afford the Administrator a right of appeal to a court of common pleas.
“Claimant” includes any employee who sustains an injury or contracts an occupational disease, a dependent of any such deceased employee who had suffered such injury or disease, or any person awarded compensation under the Ohio Workers’ compensation Act.
- Social Security and Disability Compensation
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- General Information
- Hearing Process
- In the News
- Psychological Conditions
- Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Workers' Compensation in the News
- Workers' Compensation Programs