by The Bainbridge Firm, LLC | Jan 30, 2017 | Workers' Compensation
Though there are many causes for needing to start a workers comp claim, there are some injuries that are seen happen more frequently in the work place.
The top three injuries:
- Strains and Sprains
- Cuts or Punctures
Being that these are the most common injuries for workers, you may also be wondering how these injuries occur. Everybody had to read safety guidelines, right?
Regardless of how impactful the safety video in training class was, accidents still happen.
Top causes of workplace injuries:
- Material Handling
- Slip, Trips and Falls
- Being struck or colliding with an object
- Accidents involving tools
All injuries minor or major should always be reported and treated seriously. Injuries that are not attended to can progressively get worse and will affect the productivity of the worker.
Don’t adhere to extra pain and stress at work for doing your job. If anything happens at work, follow protocol and then let an attorney take it from there.
- Social Security and Disability Compensation
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- General Information
- Hearing Process
- In the News
- Psychological Conditions
- Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Workers' Compensation in the News
- Workers' Compensation Programs