by The Bainbridge Firm, LLC | Mar 14, 2017 | In the News
On Monday, the state Bureau of Workers compensation presented this proposed rebate while will be presented during a board meeting on Thursday to be voted upon next month.
The Bureau has proposed to return more than $1 billion of its investment earnings to the state’s 200,000 private and public employers. This amounts to two-thirds of the premiums that employers paid in the policy year that ended last June.
If passed, refunds will be issued in July. Hopefully this will be somehow be distributed to employees! Hey we all work hard, we can use a cut too!
Contact us here for questions regarding workers compensation.
- Social Security and Disability Compensation
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- General Information
- Hearing Process
- In the News
- Psychological Conditions
- Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Workers' Compensation in the News
- Workers' Compensation Programs