by The Bainbridge Firm, LLC | Mar 21, 2017 | Temporary Total Disability Compensation
1. Gross wages (plus any overtime) earned over the six weeks prior to
the injury and divided by six.
2. Gross wages (excluding any overtime) earned over the seven days prior to
Whichever one of these calculations result in a higher amount then that is the calculation used to set the FWW.
Contact the Ohio Workers’ Compensation Attorneys at The Bainbridge Firm LLC for all your workers compensation claim and weekly wage questions.
- Social Security and Disability Compensation
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- General Information
- Hearing Process
- In the News
- Psychological Conditions
- Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Workers' Compensation in the News
- Workers' Compensation Programs