Can I be compensated for an injury that occurs on the way to a medical examination ordered by the BWC?
by The Bainbridge Firm, LLC | Jul 11, 2018 | Workers' Compensation
If you have been injured when traveling to or from a medical examination ordered by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ compensation, or by the Industrial Commission of Ohio, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact The Bainbridge Firm, LLC for more information.
- Social Security and Disability Compensation
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- General Information
- Hearing Process
- In the News
- Psychological Conditions
- Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Workers' Compensation in the News
- Workers' Compensation Programs