What Do I Do If My Employer Tries to Charge Me Personal Time or Vacation Time for Missing an Employer Request Exam?

by The Bainbridge Firm, LLC | May 30, 2019 | Workers' Compensation

We have experienced disgruntled clients calling with concern that the Employer of Record required he or she to use personal or vacation time to attend an examination requested by the Employer......read more >>

What Medical Records Are My Employer/BWC Entitled To?

by The Bainbridge Firm, LLC | May 28, 2019 | Workers' Compensation

Injured workers are often asked to sign medical releases throughout the processing of their workers’ compensation claim.  There is always a question regarding what medical information your employer and the BWC are entitled to receive....read more >>

What is my average weekly wage if I have an occupational disease and haven’t worked in years? | The Bainbridge Firm, LLC

by Jacob Brandt | May 14, 2019 | Workers' Compensation

Many injured workers often wonder how it is determined what they will be paid in compensation. A very important figure in that determination is the injured worker’s average weekly wage (AWW). If the injured worker has...read more >>

How Do I Appeal an Unfavorable Administrative Law Judge Decision? | The Bainbridge Firm, LLC

by Casaundra Johnson | May 08, 2019 | Workers' Compensation

What happens if the judge denies my claim? This is one of the most common questions clients ask, even before their hearing is scheduled or the judge makes a decision in their case. To answer simply,...read more >>