Kevin has dedicated his career to representing employees. Since graduating law school, he has devoted his practice to advocating for employees’ rights and assisting them in employment and post-separation matters. Kevin has experience in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating employment agreements, assisting clients with disabilities, litigating employment disputes, and representing clients against whom employers have discriminated, retaliated, or harassed. He has litigated cases in both federal court and courts throughout Ohio.
Originally from Austin, Texas, Kevin first came to Ohio to attend The Ohio State University. Afterward, he received his law degree from Capital University Law School. During law school, Kevin concentrated his education in litigation, and worked for firms that handled a variety of employment-related matters. Currently, he lives in Columbus with his wife.
- Ohio State University, 2014
- Capital University Law School, 2019, magna cum laude
- Southern District of Ohio
- Northern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio Employment Lawyers Association