CONTACT ME: (614) 545-9990
- Workers' Compensation
- Civil Litigation
- Social Security
Kara was born and raised in Cambridge, Ohio. Upon completion of her primary education, Kara moved to Central Ohio in 2008 and attended The Ohio State University where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a Bachelor of Arts in History, with a minor in Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies. Kara earned her Juris Doctor degree from Capital University Law School, with specializations in Alternative Dispute Resolution, Family Law, and Employment Law. During law school, Kara participated in an externship with The Ohio Civil Rights Commission. Kara was admitted to the Ohio Bar in November 2015 and is also admitted to practice in the Northern District of Ohio.
Kara is now an Associate with The Bainbridge Firm, where she represents injured workers in hearings before the Industrial Commission and assists with appeals in both the Court of Common Pleas throughout the state of Ohio, as well as the Tenth District Court of Appeals. Kara is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, Columbus Bar Association, and Guernsey County Bar Association.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. – 2015
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science; Bachelor of Arts in History – 2012
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- Ohio, 2015 [View Ohio Bar Directory Listing]
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2017
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, Present
- Columbus Bar Association, Member, Present
- Guernsey County Bar Association, Member, Present