by Kara Dolan-West | Feb 08, 2014 | Workplace Accidents and Injuries
Generally, you cannot sue your employer, even if the employer was at fault for your injuries. Ohio law provides employers with immunity from lawsuits by their employees, if the employers are participating in the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation program. Therefore, if you wish to be compensated for your injury, you must file a workers’ compensation claim.
Visit www.bainbridgefirm.com for more information and to speak to a representative.
- Social Security and Disability Compensation
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- General Information
- Hearing Process
- In the News
- Psychological Conditions
- Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
- Workers' Compensation in the News
- Workers' Compensation Programs